We've taken the guesswork out of putting together a Titan swap for your 2005-2015 Nissan Xterra! This kit has some great parts from awesome companies and will net almost a full 10" of front wheel travel (more than double the wheel travel of an OEM suspension!). This kit should lift your truck approximately 3-4".
- ADO Enhanced Fox 2.0 Front Titanswap Coilovers
- SPC 25560 Upper Control Arms
- Alldogs Offroad Extended Front Brake Line Kit
- ADO Enhanced Fox 2.0 Rear Shocks
- Lift Shackles
- Alldogs Offroad 6Pack Add-a-leaf Kit
In order to complete your Titan swap with this kit, you'll need to source lower control arms and extended axles - these parts are not included by default. To help, we've compiled a list of Moog partnumbers which can be used for cross reference. Moog has worked the best for us. We also offer a drop-down option to have ADO supply all required components listed below for you, making a complete kit.
|Lower Right Control Arm
|Lower Left Control Arm
|Inner Tie Rod
|Right Outer Tie Rod
|Left Outer Tie Rod
Extended length front driveshafts are also required for 4x4 vehicles. The partnumber required depends on the front differential found in your vehicle. Refer to the chart below in order to crossreference the correct extended length axles for your vehicle.
- 2005-2015 Nissan Xterra
NOTE: CV AXLE SHAFT NI8433 IS ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH 2005-2015 Xterra
- Fox shocks are custom made-to-order. Inquire with us on current lead times prior to placing order.
- You will be contacted post-purchase to determine correct coil spring rate. We offer ADO 550lb, 600lb, and 650lb coilover coil options.
- By default we will send the R180 extended CV's. If you need M205 CV's please let us know.
- If you have any questions regarding this swap or would like to customize it, please contact us!