A modern interpretation of the legendary ARB Deluxe, the ARB Summit Front Bull Bar is styled to go with modern dual cab and wagon vehicles, offering a fresh, off-road-ready design and plenty of cutting-edge features to make this stylish but rugged bar first in your mind for front-end defense.
Where to begin? Well, from the top-down, this sturdy bull bar incorporates two CB aerial brackets welded behind the top cross-tubes and comes with custom-fit clamp-on brackets for additional antennae-mounting. Each individual upright is cut from a single sheet of steel and extends from the top tube through to the bumper section to form part of the bar-to-chassis mount. Wide, press-formed cover straps are welded onto each upright to ensure no sharp edges are left exposed, and the visually pleasing 60.3mm mandrel steel tubing boosts frontal protection.
A dozen high-intensity yellow LEDs and four white LEDs enhance your light output, and the integrated fog lights shine forward in a broader spread. The wide split-pan design increases bar strength and ensures ample airflow to the radiator and engine. A built-in winch clutch opening makes for easy winch operation, while the press-formed aluminum winch cover panel rounds things out. Hi-Lift jacking points eliminate the need for a mounting bracket, and last but not least, the 30mm wing and center section edge radius equal greater overall strength and durability. Your ARB Summit Front Bull Bar carries a 2-year warranty.
- Air Bag Compatible
- 30mm Radius on Wings And Center
- Incl. LED Indicator And Clearance Light
- Will Accommodate Warn/Magnum/Smittybilt Low Mount Winches
- Durable Two-Piece Buffers
- Vehicle Specific Design
- Twin Hi-Lift Jack Points
- Two Aerial Brackets
- Will Accommodate Intensity LEDs And IPF Lights
- Zinc Rich Primer For Corrosion Resistance
- Contact ARB Tech Dept at 425-264-1391 if fitting to late 2017-2018 TRD Pro Model before purchase
- Warn part no W89965 required when fitting Warn Zeon and Zeon Platinum winch
- Warn part no W94288 enhanced signal kit may be needed when fitting Warn Zeon Platinum winch