Avoiding dust, water and snow ingestion is essential for keeping your 4x4 moving down the trail. Safari Snorkels relocate an engine's air intake from a low, vulnerable position to a high, safe location where a constant supply of cold, clean air is available.Tested and verified on an airflow bench, each ARMAX design ensures that the airflow through the snorkel meets or exceeds that of the factory inlet design. This ensures that if the owner wishes to increase their engine's performance (ECU, exhaust, forced induction), the snorkel will meet those needs while providing the cold, clean air that is a standard benefit from any Safari Snorkel model.
- Raises air intake to prevent water ingestion, while also allowing vehicles to utilize clean air when driving in dusty conditions.
- Vehicle specific design and factory airbox adaption fitment.
- Manufactured using durable, UV stable cross linked polyethylene material.
- Supplied as a comprehensive kit, including the necessary fasteners and mounting brackets.
- Unique air ram design acts as a highly efficient water separator to remove rain water form incoming air stream.
- 10% higher CFM for this application over other brand snorkels.