The special polyolefin material blend means TRED Pros can handle high levels of flex, are highly durable and wear resistant. The mix of elasticity and tough rigid design in the main body means that your TRED Pro’s maintain a high level of pressure on your tyre, to provide ultimate traction whilst still being able to take the flex of being under the vehicles weight on unstable ground.
TRED Pro features a unique patented grip profile, specifically engineered to engage with the water evacuation channels on the tire. Using 3D scanning and CAD modelling of the most popular tyre brands from around the world, to create a database of the world’s highest selling off road tyres. They have been able to use real data dimensions to optimize teeth/nodule design and layout more so than any other recovery board device. This feature makes TRED Pro the ultimate in traction for recovery board devices.
- EXOTRED unique and patented composite construction
- SIPE-LOCK patented grip profile
- Unique nylon material for superior flex and durability
- Special glass filled resin nylon teeth to reduce premature wear from wheel spin
- Lower profile for stacking and storage
- Retro fit mounts to suit most recovery board mounting options
- Ergonomic handles for shovel control
- Contour ramp with real 4x4 tire data, dimensions and tred patterns for optimized design
- The first recovery board to boast a lifetime warranty
- Made by four wheel drivers for four wheel drivers
- ARB unique colors and branding
- (1) ARB TRED Pro Recovery Boards - Grey/Orange