Security is always an issue for Wrangler owners as thieves think the vehicle is an easy target. In warm weather when the doors are off or with no top on, your Wrangler could be very theft-friendly. You need to have a secure place to put your smaller valuables or personal protection, and our Underseat Storage Lock Boxes are the solution. Pick-resistant key locks and 16-gauge carbon steel construction with ample storage volume make our Lock Boxes a must-have item.
- Available for 2007-2018 Wrangler JK Unlimited 4-door and 2008-2010 Wrangler 2-door.
- 16" long, 5.75" wide, 2.87" high.
- Secure to factory seat mounting points with your factory seat riser bolts.
- Excellent storage solution to conceal valuables and personal protection.
- Does not interfere with driver's seat adjustment.
- No drill install.
- Made of heavy-duty, 16 gauge carbon steel, with textured black powder coat.
- Secures with high-tech, pick-resistant lock and comes with two keys.