Bilstein 6112 & 5160 2nd Gen Tacoma Suspension Lift Kit, Light Load
Bilstein is currently backordered on 6112's and 5160's. Please contact us prior to purchase for updated lead times.
Designed for the serious off-road adventure seeker, the all-new BILSTEIN 6112 Series & 5160 Series shock absorbers are the ultimate suspension solution. The 6112 Series front shocks optimize off-road and on-road capabilities with a 60mm digressive piston for increased damping control. It features an adjustable spring seat which allows vehicle leveling, larger tires, and increased ground clearance.
The Bilstein 5160 Series Rear Remote Reservoir Shocks are direct-fit to each specific vehicle application, avoiding the fabrication generally associated with being able to run a high performance reservoir shock. The monotube shocks feature a 46 Millimeter digressive piston with self-adjusting deflective disc valving. Benefits of the reservoir include increased cooling capacity and increased shock travel.
- 1x Bilstein 46-241627 6112 Front Shock Kit, Light Load
- 1x Bilstein 25-242379 Rear 5160 Remote Reservoir Shock, Left
- 1x Bilstein 25-242539 Rear 5160 Remote Reservoir Shock, Right
- 1x Alldogs Offroad 1.5" Rear Add-A-Leaf Kit
- Light load kit, please contact us if heavy load is required
- Image shown in represenative and doesn't show all include items in this kit