Dobinsons leaf springs are manufactured from only the highest quality raw materials. We understand the importance of selecting not only the highest quality spring steel, but also the correct grade that will give the longest life under the harshest conditions.
Their design engineers ensure that all our leaf springs are designed specifically for each vehicle model, with consideration given to the load and height requirements for each application.
- Made from the highest quality raw materials to give years of life under the harshest conditions
- Over 60 years of leaf spring design and manufacturing
- Design features include Drawn, tapered and thinned leaf ends
- Manufactured to international quality standards ISO9001:2008 using premium grade Sup 9 silicon manganese spring steel
- Anti-Friction inter leaf liners are use to reduce the friction at each leaf end where the load is creates and provides a smoother, quieter ride
- NAV-005-R Rear leaf spring (2x)
- PB45-1068K Bushings kit
- UB59-788K U-bolts Kit (2x)
- SK45-052 Greasable shackle bolts (2x)
- 1997-2004 Nissan Frontier
- Heavy load springs - requires 700lb constant weight. If medium load is required, please contact us.
- Image is represenatitive and doesn't show everything included in kit