Dobinsons front upper control arm set. This will ONLY work on a vehicle lifted 1.5″ or more, due to the built-in 3 degrees of caster. This will fit all 4×4 Toyota Tacoma from 2005 to 2020, Toyota Hilux Vigo and Revo from 2005 to 2020, and Toyota Fortuner 2005 to 2020
NOTE: The ball joints are not installed, and must be installed by a professional using a heavy duty press. A hand press will not be strong enough.
These will be noise-free as they use rubber bushings and a factory style ball joint, made by Sankei in Japan. No greasing is necessary after installation.
- Complete kit for both left and right hand side, includes new ball joints (not assembled), OE style rubber frame bushings (installed), and washers
- Has 3 degrees of caster built in, no adjustability or settings required
- Made from HSLA (High Strength Low Alloy) Steel, 5mm (0.2″) wall thickness, and powder coated black
- Works for any lift height of 1.5″ or more. Any height less than that, a proper wheel alignment may not be able to be achieved
- Uses replaceable Japanese-made Sankei 555 ball joints, fully sealed for maintenance free life