ICON’s 4.5” Jeep JK Performance Suspension Systems aims to strike a perfect balance between wheel travel, articulation, ground clearance, and precise on and off-road handling characteristics. With these goals met, ICON-equipped JK’s can take on rolling desert whoops, crawl over obstacle-riddled trails, and drive back home in comfort all in the same day. One of the major benefits of the ICON 4.5” JK system (or any ICON system) is that they are comprehensive suspension solutions, not just “lift kits”. As a complete manufacturer ICON is able to engineer & create shock absorbers, coil springs, link arms, track bars, and all associated parts to work in conjunction with each other and extract maximum performance out of the Jeep JK.
The ICON Stage 2 Jeep JK 4.5" suspension system includes dual-rate coil springs, track bar drop brackets, high-steering components, bumpstop spacers, rear brake lines, rear sway bar links, complete set of front and rear links, and 2.0 Aluminum Series remote reservoir shocks. Tested and tuned, the ICON JK Stage 2 suspension system offers stability and drivability over a wide range of off road terrains, while keeping a smooth onroad feel for every day driving. Adding the remote reservoirs to the 2.0 shocks keeps them at a cooler operating temperature during heavy use for more consitent shock damping and overall performance. Installing this kit allows proper clearance for 35" tall tires with no modifications and 37" tires with aftermarket high clearance fenders.
• Dual-rate coil springs front and rear guaranteed never to sag
• High-steer flip kit for proper steering geometry without a drop pitman arm and increased ground clearance over stock
• Stainless steel high-steer taper adapter eliminates drilling the factory knuckle
• All links utilize dual-rate bushings or PTFE-lined rod ends for tuned vibration isolation, controlled deflection, with maximum articulation and responsiveness
• Includes high-performance rebuildable and revalvable remote reservoir 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks
• Increased wheel travel and articulation over stock
• No welding or cutting required
• 100% returnable to stock
• Fits Jeep Wrangler JK Models 2wd / 4wd applications
• Lift heights based off of a 4 door Rubicon JKU
• Front drive shaft required for proper front driveline clearance (ICON Part #22014 [12-UP] / #22016 [07-11]).
• For optimized axle centering add the ICON front and rear Jeep JK adjustable pan rod bars (ICON Part #21020 [Front] / #21025 [Rear]).
• Compatible with ICON 22019 hydraulic bumpstop system
Wheel & Tire Fitment Info:
OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes
AfterMarket Wheels: 4.5" Backspace
(wheel spacers required to run factory wheels with an oversized tire)
Aftermarket Tires: 35" tall x 12.50"
(Larger 37" tire packages will fit with minor modifications or aftermarket high clearance fenders, test fitment recommended)