King's new line of original equipment manufacturer (OEM) shock upgrade kits provide a bolt on suspension system that elevates your on and offroad performance to unmatched levels. Each kit has been subjected to punishing real world testing to develop the optimal damping curves and spring rates for your vehicle. Built with the same quality of materials and precise tolerances found on King's high end race shocks, these OEM upgrade kits enable you to experience the famous King ride quality on your daily driver.
Build with race winning design features, these kits come complete and provide simple 100% bolt on installation with no cutting or welding done to your vehicle. The front kits provide an adjustable ride height and up to a 25% increase in wheel travel. Rear kits typically allow a 15% travel increase. Large 2.5" diameter shock bodies and external reservoirs dramatically increase fluid capacity and heat dissipation to provide sustained dampening performance even under the most punishing conditions. King's OEM upgrade shocks feature the same serviceable design that allows for valve adjustments with simple hand tools just like their race shocks.
100% made in the USA under the strictest tolerances from the highest quality materials attainable. Easily tunable and serviceable with simple hand tools.
- Lightweight hard anodized 6063 aluminum allow reservoirs w/ high quality fittings & Aeroquip high pressure hose
- 2.5" shock cylinders are precision bored to within +/- .001" & honed after zinc plating to remove buildup for a tight piston seal & optimum valving function
- Heat treated 6061 aluminum alloy shock pistons w/ highly developed port configurations, giving unique damping and famous King ride quality
- Shock shafts have minimum tensile strength of 100,000 PSI. They're hard chromed & micro-polished to a 6 RA finish for extended seal life
- Front & rear kits all include the necessary vehicle-specific mounting brackets and hardware along with detailed installation instructions
- 2010-19 Toyota 4Runner (non-KDSS applications)
- King 25001-278 Front Coilovers (Pair)
- King 25001-279 Rear Shocks (Pair)
- Some King shock kits are built to order and may take 2-3 weeks to ship. Please contact us if you have any questions
- Image is representative, actual kit may have different appearance