This Rock Krawler X-Factor suspension kit is a balls-to-the-wall short arm kit for your Jeep Wrangler. It's a complete bolt-in solution that gives 3.5" of lift and improves both on-road and off-road performance. Get your flex on!
- Complete Bolt In System
- Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
- Improved Off-Road Ability
- Caster Adjustability Through Front Lower Control Arms
- Pinion Angle Correcting Double Adjustable Rear Upper Arms
- In Vehicle Adjustable Front Upper Arms
- Front Pro Sway Bar Disconnects
- Long Travel Functional Multi Rate Coil Springs
- RRD Spec Twin Tube Shocks
- Allows for up to 33 inch Tires (OEM Fenders)
- Allows for up to 35 inch Tires (Flat Fenders)
- Allows for up to 37 inch Tires (High Line Fenders)
- Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
- Upgradeable to Any Other System
- 4x Long travel functional multi rate coil springs
- 2x 11.6 inch Travel RRD Spec Twin Tube Front Shocks (Collapsed Length: 16.2 inch)
- 2x 10.8 inch Travel RRD Spec Twin Tube Rear Shocks (Collapsed Length: 16 inch)
- 1x Front high misalignment/adjustable track bar
- 4x Adjustable lower control arms
- 4x Double adjustable upper control arms
- 2x Pro adjustable front sway bar disconnects
- 3x Long travel stainless steel brake lines
- 2x Rear extended sway bar links
- 2x Front sway bar link straps
- 1x Front track bar relocation bracket
- 1x Drop pitman arm
- 1x Rear track bar relocation bracket made from 3/16 inch laser cut steel
- Includes all hardware and detailed instructions.
- Requires a transfer case drop kit, or a C.V. Driveshaft Conversion, or a SYE with C.V. Driveshaft Conversion.
- 2003 TJ's equipped with 4 speed automatics will require removal of the factory automatic transmission skid plate if so equipped to allow for proper front driveshaft travel.
- Choose your bump stop lengths after you choose your wheel/tire and fender combination.
- Typical wheel fitment for a 12.5 wide tire is a 15 x 8 with 3 3/4 inch of backspacing.