Ever notice that the OE lower titans wap control arms you purchase for your 2nd Gen Nissan Frontier, 2nd Gen Nissan Xterra, or R51 Pathfinder have an oblong hole at the lower shock mount? For an OE style shock like a Bilstein 5100, this isn't a big deal, but for a performance coilover that uses misalignment spacers (like extended travel Radflo coilovers), this oblong hole can create an annoying clunk every time the suspension cycles up or down.
We've taken brand new Moog LCA's and welded our ADO weld washers to these arms to tighten up the tolerances of the lower shock mount to prevent noise. We've also supplied grade 8 non-tapered fasteners.
- 2005-2022 Nissan Frontier (Titan swapped ONLY)
- 2005-2015 Nissan Xterra (Titan swapped ONLY)
- 2005-2012 Nissan Pathfinder (Titan swapped ONLY)
- 2004-2015 Nissan Titan
- Only recommended for use with performance coilovers like Radflo
- Includes lower shock bolts
- Titan LCA's. Only for use on a Frontier/Xterra if Titan Swapped