Looking for an all-American performance suspension? We've put together this ultimate builder page to allow you to custom tune your lift kit to your specs. We've bundled the popular Bilstein 5100's & 4600's with our ADO coil spring options to give you the ultimate made-in-America lift kit that won't break the bank.
Bilstein 5100's are a high pressure nitrogen charged gas shock design which is resistant to fade. The front struts also feature adjustable circlips which allow a user to adjust coil preload and gain front end lift.
Our Alldogs Offroad coil springs are manufatured in the USA with American steel. We did extensive research and scouted producers across the country to find the best coil spring manufaturer out there. The manufacturer we've partnered with is a significant producer of coil springs for the military. Their coil springs are also found in nuclear reactors across the country.
- 2005-2012 R51 Nissan Pathfinder
- Bilstein 5100 Front Shocks
- Bilstein 4600 Rear Shocks
- ADO Front Coil Springs
- ADO Rear Coil Springs
- SPC Front Camber Bolts
- Includes Bilstein 5100 front and Bilstein 4600 rear shocks. A rear 5100 option does not exist for the R51 Pathfinder
- Only select heavy front coils if you have a steel plate front bumper and winch.
- Adding the coilover assembly option may delay your order 3-4 business days to allow us time to perform the work.
- Image is representative