We've taken the guesswork out of putting together a Titan swap for your 2nd Gen Nissan Nissan Frontier! This kit has some great parts from awesome companies and will net almost a full 10" of front wheel travel (approximately double the wheel travel of an OEM suspension!). This kit should lift your truck approximately 3-4".
- Bilstein 5100 Front Shocks
- Alldogs Offroad Custom Strut Mounts
- SPC 25560 Upper Control Arms
- Alldogs Offroad Extended Front Brake Line Kit
- Bilstein 5125 Rear Shocks
- Daystar KN09107BK Extended Length Shackles
- Alldogs Offroad 6Pack Add-a-leaf Kit
In order to complete your Titan swap with this kit, you'll need to source front coil springs, lower control arms, extended axles, and inner/outer tie rods - these parts are not included. To help, we've compiled a list of Mevotech & Moog partnumbers which can be used for cross reference.
|Front Coil Springs Pair
||Moog 81092 / OEM 97' 4Runner
|Lower Right Control Arm
|Lower Left Control Arm
|Inner Tie Rod
|Right Outer Tie Rod
| Left Outer Tie Rod
Extended length front driveshafts are also required for 4x4 vehicles. The partnumber required depends on the front differential found in your vehicle. Refer to the chart below in order to crossreference the correct extended length axles for your vehicle.
- 2005-2019 Nissan Frontier
NOTE: CV AXLE SHAFT NI8433 IS ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH 05-19 FRONTIER
- If you have any questions regarding this swap or would like to customize it, please contact us!
- Please contact us prior to purchase so that we can adequately inform on lead times.