We've taken the guesswork out of putting together a Titan swap for your 2nd Gen Nissan Nissan Frontier! This kit has some great parts from awesome companies and will net almost a full 11" of front wheel travel (more than double the wheel travel of an OEM suspension!). This kit should lift your truck approximately 3-4".
- Radflo 2.0" Front Coilovers
- SPC 25560 Upper Control Arms
- Alldogs Offroad Extended Front Brake Line Kit
- Radflo 2.0" Extended Length Rear Emulsion Shocks
- ADO Adjustable Shackles
- Alldogs Offroad 6Pack Add-a-leaf Kit
In order to complete your Titan swap with this kit, you'll need to source lower control arms, extended axles, and inner/outer tie rods - these parts are not included. To help, we've compiled a list of Mevotech partnumbers which can be used for cross reference.
|Lower Right Control Arm
|Lower Left Control Arm
|Inner Tie Rod
|Right Outer Tie Rod
| Left Outer Tie Rod
Extended length front driveshafts are also required for 4x4 vehicles. The partnumber required depends on the front differential found in your vehicle. Refer to the chart below in order to crossreference the correct extended length axles for your vehicle.
- If you have any questions regarding this swap or would like to customize it, please contact us!
- Please contact us prior to purchase so that we can adequately inform on lead times.