Titan swaps using 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra shocks such as the Bilstein 5100 are very popular. However, without modification they are far too long to allow for a max travel. These strut mounts / tophats are used to adapt and correct the length of first gen Tundra shocks to work in Titan swap applications. No more replacing CV axles and ball joints every 6 months!
These are fully manufactured in a precision machining facility located in Lincoln, NE. They come powder coated black and include hardware for installation.
- 2005-2019 Nissan Frontier (Titan swap only)
- 2005-2015 Nissan Xterra (Titan swap only)
- 2005-2012 Nissan Pathfinder (Titan swap only)
- This adapter shortens the distance between lower spring perch and upper spring mount. It is recommended to lower any preload if you already have it to avoid coil bind.
- Extended bumpstops are required. We find 2" to work best.
- This is for Titan swapped Frontiers, Xterras, & Pathfinders only. If you have questions, please contact us before ordering.
- These adapters are for offroad use by advanced users. Alldogs Offroad is not liable for incorrect or inappropriate installation and use.