Bilstein B8 5125 Series shocks feature a monotube design for cooler, more efficient operation and longer life. They have the largest available piston diameter, providing superior handling and performance. The shocks' patented digressive valving instantly reacts to changing surface conditions for maximum comfort and control—on and off the road. These shocks also have split compression and rebound valving tuned for each specific application. Order the model designed for your year/make/model.
- 2 in. seamless extruded tube
- 14mm centerless-ground, case-hardened, chromed, and super-polished rod
- 46mm Bilstein digressive piston
- Self-adjusting, deflective-disc independent rebound and compression
- 2005-2019 Nissan Frontier
- 2005-2015 Nissan Xterra
- Sold individually. 2 are required.
- These shocks are modified to be a direct bolt in for Nissan applications.