Alldogs Offroad High Clearance Upper Control Arms are manufactured right here in Lincoln, Nebraska with beefy 1.25" x .120" wall tubes and are finished with a killer dark bronze metallic powder coat. These arms are designed to allow up to 4° of caster with zero coil bucket contact. To reduce NVH and minimize the need for maintenance we've opted to use factory-style rubber bushings. These arms also use press-in style 1st gen Nissan Titan ball joints for ease of availability at your local parts place of choice.
Alldogs Offroad UCAs are available in two configurations:
- Bare arms - You are responsible for sourcing and installing your own bushings and ball joints (a great way to save money if you're handy and already have a press)
- Loaded arms - We source and press-in bushings and ball joints for an easy, direct bolt-on upper control arm
- 2005-2021 Nissan Frontier
- 2022-Present Nissan Frontier
- 2005-2015 Nissan Xterra
- 2005-2012 Nissan Pathfinder
- This is for a PAIR of arms.
- Fitment and clearances have been confirmed with a Radflo Extended Travel coilover with an overall length of 17.4", which is the longest shock appropriate for a Frontier/Xterra - measured from surface of tophat to center of lower shock eyelet. We do not confirm fitment for longer assemblies such as am OE style shock with a large spacer - too long of an assembly will cause LCA ball joint bind
- Recommended / replacement Moog balljoint partnumber - K80994
- Recommended / replacement Moog bushings part number - K200852
- Other manufacturers' bushings and ball joints may work, but have not been confirmed
- Recommended for use with adjustable cam bolts