This Outback Solutions Drawer module measures 37.20"L x 19.88"W x 11.02"H with a roll out top floor. Outback Solutions modules can be installed into any application providing sufficient space and anchorage is present. Unlike other roller drawer systems you are not limited to traditional roller drawer applications. Canopied / covered flat-beds, pickups, covered trailers, SUVs, vans, trucks, buses and sheds are just a few of the applications you might consider. Side floor kits are available for popular vehicles; however they are not mandatory fitment in any application.
- Modular System: Each module is a single drawer width offering hundreds of configuration options, can be installed as single side by side or staked vertically into SUV's, Pick-uptruck beds, flat beds, trailers, crew cabs and more.
- Add or change modules at any time: Offers flexability when needs change.
- Self locking anti roll back system on roller drawers & roller floors: This easy to use with no locking pins offers single handed opperation. Pulling the drawer all the way out to engages the anit roll back mechanism, when engaged it will resist a horizontal closing force of 31 lbs, and to close all it takes is a tap with the palm of your hand.
- Modern look: Attractive aluminum edging covers bearings, Hard wearing plastic trim, Commercial U.V. stable carpet made in New Zealand, Drawer and trays lined with automotive carpet.
- Quiet opperation: The purpose folded stainless steel drawer runners are more accurate than off the shelf rectangle steel stock whereas galvanized runners cause a rumbling sound as the galvanizing builds up on the bearings.
- Key lockable Slam Shut drawer handles: Single handed opperation using an outback prooven tried and true handle.
- Cross folded drawer floor: This recognizable quality feature ensures that the drawer will not bow down under load.
- Structural ply top: using water resistant glue offers robust durability.
- Two year warranty