Bilstein B8 6100 (Ride Height Adjustable) shock absorbers are designed for trucks and SUV's with a front OE coilover style suspension. Multiple snap-ring grooves in the body allow for different spring seat positions, providing an adjustable ride height range of 0-2.5 inches (depending on application). The B8 6100 (Ride Height Adjustable) utilizes a large 60mm digressive piston. This will provide a smoother ride while offering more control over rough terrain. The B8 6100 (Ride Height Adjustable) will provide increased durability and heat dissipation, making them perfect for vehicles subjected to rugged roads and harsh conditions.
- 2.65" seamless extruded tube
- 18mm centerless-ground, case-hardened, chromed, and super-polished rod
- 60mm Bilstein digressive piston
- Self-adjusting, deflective-disc independent rebound and compression
- Sold individually. 2 are required.