Bilstein B8 5165 Series shocks feature a monotube design for cooler, more efficient operation and longer life. They have the largest available piston diameter, providing superior handling and performance. The shocks' patented digressive valving instantly reacts to changing surface conditions for maximum comfort and control—on and off the road. These shocks also have split compression and rebound valving tuned for each specific application. Order the model designed for your year/make/model.
- 2 in. seamless extruded tube
- 14mm centerless-ground, case-hardened, chromed, and super-polished rod
- 46mm Bilstein digressive piston
- Self-adjusting, deflective-disc independent rebound and compression
- Remote reservoir for increased oil capacity
- 2005-2019 Nissan Frontier (Titan swap only)
- 2005-2015 Nissan Xterra (Titan swap only)
- Sold individually. 2 are required.