These are adjustable rear lower control arms, to be used on any vehicle lifted or not, up to 4" of lift. This kit comes with both lower arms and also includes 4 rubber bushings if you don't want to run the polyurethane bushings. Rubber bushings ARE NOW pressed into the arms, and the poly bush kit is in the box, separate. These adjustable arms will allow you to properly set your rear pinion angle due to adding a lift, while also adding strength over the stock arms. Suitable also for long travel rear suspension setups. NOTE: The threaded end goes towards the frame end with the metal protector facing downwards, and the curved section of the arm faces upwards.
- Suits 4th and 5th Gen 4Runner, FJ Cruiser (all years), and Prado 120 and 150 (all years)
- **NOW Comes with rubber bushings installed, and also separate poly bushing kit included
- Made from HSLA (High Strength Low Alloy) Steel, 5mm (0.2") wall thickness, and powder coated black
- Oversized adjusters and rod thickness for maximum strength and durability with double-nut locking feature
- Zinc plated, then powder coated black, for the ultimate finish and protection