These are adjustable rear upper control arms, to be used on any vehicle lifted or not, up to 4" of lift. This kit comes with both upper arms and also includes 4 rubber bushings if you don't want to run the polyurethane bushings. The rubber bushings must be pressed into the arms if you want to use them. These adjustable arms will allow you to properly set your rear pinion angle due to adding a lift, while also adding strength over the stock arms. Suitable also for long travel rear suspension setups.
- Suits 4th and 5th Gen 4Runner, FJ Cruiser (all years), and Prado 120 and 150 (all years)
- **NOW Comes with rubber bushings installed, and also separate poly bush kit in the box
- Made from HSLA (High Strength Low Alloy) Steel, 5mm (0.2") wall thickness, and powder coated black
- Oversized adjusters and rod thickness for maximum strength and durability with double-nut locking feature
- Zinc plated, then powder coated black, for the ultimate finish and protection