YOUR ELECTRONIC PUSH BUTTON SOLUTION
In collaboration with Eaton Corporation Harrop has developed the Harrop Eaton ELocker Differential for a range of popular 4WD vehicles. The ELocker's electromagnetic locking mechanism is the next generation of aftermarket differential technology. The Harrop Eaton ELocker performs as an open differential until you decide that you need more traction, designed expressly for 4-wheel drive systems to give you the ability to lock or unlock the differentials when necessary. When locked the Harrop Eaton ELocker performs as a full locker, capturing 100% of the available torque and sending it equally to both ends of the axle.
NO AIRLINES, NO COMPRESSOR - JUST TRACTION
The ELocker is built with precision-forged gears that are designed to mesh perfectly, providing improved strength and durability over a standard cut gear. Its ease of installation, reliability and push button activation make ELocker an absolute must for all traction off-road performance applications.
- 2005-2019 Nissan Frontier (M226 Rear Axle - Pro-4x models, models w/ Manual Transmission)
- 2020-2022 Nissan Frontier (M226 Rear Axle - all trims)
- 2005-2015 Nissan Xterra (M226 Rear Axle - Pro-4x models, models w/ Manual Transmission)
- 2005-2015 Nissan Titan
- The M226 is easy to identify - count the number of bolts holding your rear diff cover in place. The M226 has 12 bolts and the C200K has 8 bolts. This will NOT fit the C200K rear axle.
- Reach out prior to purchase with questions / check on availabiltiy!