Alldogs Offroad coil springs are manufactured in the USA. We did extensive research and scouted producers across the country to find the best coil spring manufacturer out there. The manufacturer we've partnered with is a significant producer of coil springs for the military. Their coil springs are also found in nuclear reactors across the country. We're confident there isn't a better manufacturer out there. These are the springs your rig deserves to have.
These are cold-wound high tensile alloy steel springs CNC manufactured to exacting tolerances. These coils are then run through a temper furnace, shot-peened, inspected, powder-coated, and printed with the Alldogs logo and part number. Each batch is tested to maintain uniform spring rates.
These springs are manufactured to give roughly 2" of lift, depending on the weight of the vehicle.
- 2005-2021 Nissan Frontier
- Heavy load spring, only for use if you have a steel bumper and winch. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- We strongly recommend pairing these springs with aftermarket shocks. OEM shocks are shorter than recommended length for the HD springs.
- Please reach out if you are unsure if HD is right for you
- We carry a special heavy spring for Koni shocks. If you need the Koni heavy shock, please contact us to confirm correct spring.