Alldogs Offroad High Clearance Upper Control Arms are manufactured right here in Lincoln, Nebraska with beefy 1.25" x .120" wall tubes and are finished with a killer dark bronze metallic powder coat. These arms are designed to increase caster with zero coil bucket contact. To reduce NVH and minimize the need for maintenance we've opted to use factory-style rubber bushings. These arms also use press-in style 1st gen Nissan Titan ball joints for ease of availability at your local parts place of choice.
Alldogs Offroad UCAs are available in two configurations:
- Bare arms - You are responsible for sourcing and installing your own bushings and ball joints (a great way to save money if you're handy and already have a press)
- Loaded arms - We source and press-in bushings and ball joints for an easy, direct bolt-on upper control arm
- 2004-Present Nissan Titan
- 2004-Present Nissan Armada
- Also for use in Titanswap Applications
- This is for a PAIR of arms.
- Does NOT fit Titan XD
- Mild clearancing may be necessary where the UCA mounts to the frame, depending on the length of the coilover assembly used.
- Recommended / replacement Moog balljoint partnumber - K80994
- Recommended / replacement Moog bushings part number - K200852
- Other manufacturers' bushings and ball joints may work, but have not been confirmed
- Recommended for use with adjustable cam bolts