YOUR ELECTRONIC PUSH BUTTON SOLUTION
In collaboration with Eaton Corporation Harrop has developed the Harrop Eaton ELocker Differential for a range of popular 4WD vehicles. The ELocker's electromagnetic locking mechanism is the next generation of aftermarket differential technology. The Harrop Eaton ELocker performs as an open differential until you decide that you need more traction, designed expressly for 4-wheel drive systems to give you the ability to lock or unlock the differentials when necessary. When locked the Harrop Eaton ELocker performs as a full locker, capturing 100% of the available torque and sending it equally to both ends of the axle.
NO AIRLINES, NO COMPRESSOR - JUST TRACTION
The ELocker is built with precision-forged gears that are designed to mesh perfectly, providing improved strength and durability over a standard cut gear. Its ease of installation, reliability and push button activation make ELocker an absolute must for all traction off-road performance applications.
- 2005-2019 Nissan Frontier (27 spline R180A - low carrier)
- 2005-2015 Nissan Xterra (27 spline R180A - low carrier)
- 2020-2022 Nissan Frontier (30 spline R180A - high carrier)
- The R180A has a carrier break between 3.54 ratio (low carrier) and 3.692 ratio (high carrier). Some aftermarket ring and pinions use a thick cut ring gear which allows a numerically higher ratio like 4.10 to be run with a low carrier. This can make choosing the correct elocker challenging for an end user. We will contact you after purchase to determine the correct elocker for your application.
- Reach out prior to purchase with questions / check on availabiltiy!