We've taken big-rig spring technology and adapted it to fit your offroad lifestyle! These rad springs are completely different from their sibling multi-leaf elliptical. They carry a heavier load, are more resistant to permanent deformation (sag), and they're 20-30% lighter in weight! They're also more smooth-riding as they completely eliminate inter-leaf friction. They're commonly found supporting the front axle of road-going medium and heavy-duty trucks.
We've designed them to give approximately 2" of lift at +400 pounds capacity. If you have a bed rack and additional permanent weight like a roof-top tent, these are perfect for you. Like our Broverlands, they're great for guys & gals who like to keep a lot of gear in the bed of their truck or do some heavy hauling. They're pasture-raised, free-range, cage-free, non-GMO, and manufactured right here in the USA. Heat-treated shot peened for stress relief and painted to resist corrosion. They feature UHMW liners and OE-style rubber bushings to prevent squeaks and dampen vibration.
- 1x Alldogs Offroad Parabolic Leaf Pack, Pair
- 4x 9/16" U-Bolts
- 2005-2021 Nissan Frontier
- 2022-Present Nissan Frontier
- 9/16" u-bolts are supplied. It is necessary to drill the factory u-bolt plate through-holes to 9/16". Torque to 90ft/lb.
- It's recommended that you have at least 200lb permanently added to the back of your truck for the best ride quality.